Technological design and off-design operation
The usual phenomenological models presented in this portal certainly allow one to study the thermodynamic cycle of the technology under study, but not to perform a specific technological design or to simulate the off-design performance, the latter two problems being much more complex than the first. This section discusses various developments to address this complex issue.
- Introduction to technological design and off-design simulation models
- Problems posed by technological design and off-design operation
- Examples of technological design and off-design studies
- Correlations for heat exchange and pressure drop coefficients
- Class structure for heat exchanger off-design calculations